Friday, September 25, 2015

Boomer & Djagno


This post is nothing but an excuse to show off my adorable little fur babies!


This is Django!
He's the sweetest little guy and always smells like pancakes! (odd yes, but I'm not complaining)

If any of you own beagles you know how stubborn they are.  This little guy is so independent I feel like he could get a job and move out if he wanted to.
This is Boomer! He's the only blue eyed full bred beagle!

This little (not so little) guy is such a mamma's boy.  He's my shadow and will do anything for a cookie.

Beagles are definitely a different breed. They are NOT like other breeds. There is now such thing as a calm and collected walk.  Beagles are on a mission to smell every little thing! So pulling is a given.  They are super stubborn but do listen when I have food in hand.  Now that they are a little older they do listen to more just in general but over all these little guys have their own agenda!  All that aside, they are the most loving and loyal little pups.  They love to cuddle and give lotsssss of kisses.  I think we all can relate to Beagles, all they want is food and love! 




No comments:

Post a Comment